SuperGravy® Bon A’ La Goat™ 7-Day Trial Pack
Supergravy will make your dog eat better and enjoy it more! Take the SuperGravy 7-Day Challenge! Trial Packs are a great way for you and your dog to discover the SuperGravy Difference.
Formula: Bon A’ La Goat™
Proteins: Beef Bone Broth & Goat's Milk
Taste: Irresistible blend of savory Beef Bone Broth and creamy Whole Goat's Milk
SuperGravy® Bon A' La Goat™ with Bone Broth, Goat's Milk, and BTC Bioactive Turmeric Complex
ALL NEW Bon A’ La Goat holistic dog gravy with Beef Bone Broth, Goat’s Milk, and Turmeric complex is both delicious and highly nutritious. It's the world's first dog gravy pet food topper with BTC™ Bioactive Turmeric Complex, a proprietary nutraceutical blend developed to enhance the potential anti-inflammatory effects and bioavailability of curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric. BTC™ is made with turmeric extract (95% curcumin), organic coconut oil, black pepper extract (95% piperine), Boswellia serrata, honey, cinnamon, ginger, and astaxanthin oil.
Unlike basic bone broth for dogs and goat’s milk for dogs, Bon A’ La Goat is a multi-functional pet food supplement; just add water to make a delicious instant dog gravy or easily make quarts of healthy dog broth. All of these benefits come at a far lower cost per serving than premade liquid broths or freeze-dried toppers. SuperGravy Bon A’ La Goat is the ultimate solution to pet food enhancement including:
- BTC™ BioActive Turmeric Complex: research indicates that inflammation associated with arthritis may be reduced by this synergistic nutraceutical blend;
- Trigestive™ Three-Way Gut Health blend with Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes for dogs with over 500 Million CFU of full spectrum probiotics per serving for better digestion and nutrient absorption;
- Nutrient-rich Whole Superfoods: Beef Bone Broth, Goat’s Milk, Chia Seeds, Kelp, and air-dried vegetables with natural antioxidants for a healthy immune system;
- Supplemental Taurine for canine heart health
Choosing the Right SuperGravy for your Dog: Click for Guide
Guide to SuperGravy Ingredients: Click for Guide
SUPERGRAVY IS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Just add water to make healthy and delicious superfood GRAVY or BROTH that enhances food with live probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that are cooked out of commercial pet foods. SuperGravy naturally transforms dry kibble, freeze dried, frozen, or any pet food into a healthier, more digestible, and irresistibly delicious meal
MAKE GRAVY INSTANTLY in your dog's food bowl:
- Add 1 scoop* + 1/3 to 1/2 cup water per cup kibble or freeze-dried. Stir well to thoroughly hydrate all food! (*1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./7.5 ml.)
TIP: Add water gradually while stirring and stop when the meal is well hydrated but not “soupy!”
MAKE IT YOUR WAY:
- 1 scoop works for any sized pet meal, but you may adjust by using less for small dogs or cats, and more for big and giant dogs. SuperGravy is versatile because it’s low in fat and calories, so adjust to your preference, no worries!
- We humans love “grandma’s style” thick gloppy gravy, but it’s too high in fat and can cause tummy trouble for dogs. SuperGravy is a healthier water-based “au jus” gravy coating, all-natural with no artificial thickeners
- Add 1 scoop mix per 10 oz. water (3 per quart, 12 per gallon) SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE: Natural mix settles. Refrigerate remaining broth.
- Lighter Broth: Use 2 scoops per quart to make a lighter broth to use as a “boosted water” that encourages proper hydration and replenishes electrolytes for working dogs, K9 athletes in training, and all active dogs
- “Gravy Broth:” Use 6-8 scoops per quart to make a hearty premade topper. Shake well and add directly to meals. TIP: Multi-dog families and facilities save time with this method.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy. It’s that simple.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique”.
- SLOWS DOWN RAPID EATING: Dogs savor their food more and are less likely to “inhale” kibble when it is thoroughly hydrated with Super- Gravy.
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A KIBBLE TOPPER? SuperGravy blends much better with dry food, eliminates smelly can waste, and costs far less to use
- USING FREEZE DRIED or FROZEN? Add SuperGravy for great taste and TRI-GESTIVE gut health support from Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes.
- DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES and SENSITIVE STOMACHS may also benefit from the TRI-GESTIVE microbiome support system.
- ATHLETIC, ACTIVE, and WORKING DOGS: SuperGravy broth encourages proper hydration and supplies natural electrolytes with less than 20 calories per cup.
“MICROBIOME” means the population of trillions of live beneficial microorganisms in a human or animal body. These “good bugs” are critical to digestion, nutrient absorption, oral health, and a well-functioning immune system.
our newly acquired german shepherds love the gravy!
Yay!!! Thank you for taking the time to share the 'JOY' and let others know. We would love to see a photo or 2:)
My puppy seemed to really like his food with the super gravy mixed with is
Thank you Michele & PUP for giving our SuperGravy 'PAWS UP'!