SuperGravy® Barkinara™ Dog Food Topper Gravy & Broth Mix
Formula: Barkinara™ red
Protein: USA Pork Liver
Taste: ZESTY Marinara red sauce
Barkinara™ red with pork liver, tomato, and veggies: Brings a zestier taste from dried tomato, veggies, and pork liver, a zesty combo that dogs find irresistible. Liver triggers the instinctual prey drive to naturally boost canine appetites. Liver is rich in natural vitamins, minerals, and taurine. Barkinara™ has a zesty taste of liver and tomato. Dogs who beg for pizza, meatballs, and pasta find Barkinara™ “Delicioso”
Choosing the Right SuperGravy for your Dog: Click for Guide
Guide to SuperGravy Ingredients: Click for Guide
SUPERGRAVY IS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Just add water to make healthy and delicious superfood GRAVY or BROTH that enhances food with live probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that are cooked out of commercial pet foods. SuperGravy naturally transforms dry kibble, freeze dried, frozen, or any pet food into a healthier, more digestible, and irresistibly delicious meal
MAKE GRAVY INSTANTLY in your dog's food bowl:
- Add 1 scoop* + 1/3 to 1/2 cup water per cup kibble or freeze-dried. Stir well to thoroughly hydrate all food! (*1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./7.5 ml.)
TIP: Add water gradually while stirring and stop when the meal is well hydrated but not “soupy!”
MAKE IT YOUR WAY:
- 1 scoop works for any sized pet meal, but you may adjust by using less for small dogs or cats, and more for big and giant dogs. SuperGravy is versatile because it’s low in fat and calories, so adjust to your preference, no worries!
- We humans love “grandma’s style” thick gloppy gravy, but it’s too high in fat and can cause tummy trouble for dogs. SuperGravy is a healthier water-based “au jus” gravy coating, all-natural with no artificial thickeners
- Add 1 scoop mix per 10 oz. water (3 per quart, 12 per gallon) SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE: Natural mix settles. Refrigerate remaining broth.
- Lighter Broth: Use 2 scoops per quart to make a lighter broth to use as a “boosted water” that encourages proper hydration and replenishes electrolytes for working dogs, K9 athletes in training, and all active dogs
- “Gravy Broth:” Use 6-8 scoops per quart to make a hearty premade topper. Shake well and add directly to meals. TIP: Multi-dog families and facilities save time with this method.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy. It’s that simple.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique”.
- SLOWS DOWN RAPID EATING: Dogs savor their food more and are less likely to “inhale” kibble when it is thoroughly hydrated with Super- Gravy.
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A KIBBLE TOPPER? SuperGravy blends much better with dry food, eliminates smelly can waste, and costs far less to use
- USING FREEZE DRIED or FROZEN? Add SuperGravy for great taste and TRI-GESTIVE gut health support from Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes.
- DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES and SENSITIVE STOMACHS may also benefit from the TRI-GESTIVE microbiome support system.
- ATHLETIC, ACTIVE, and WORKING DOGS: SuperGravy broth encourages proper hydration and supplies natural electrolytes with less than 20 calories per cup.
“MICROBIOME” means the population of trillions of live beneficial microorganisms in a human or animal body. These “good bugs” are critical to digestion, nutrient absorption, oral health, and a well-functioning immune system. Our exclusive TRI-GESTIVE blend includes all three elements considered critical to a healthy microbiome: Live probiotics, prebiotic fiber, and digestive enzymes. Learn more at ClearConsciencePet.com/TRIGESTIVE
SuperGravy contains Taurine, an amino acid considered important to carnivore health. (NOTE: Added Taurine does not substitute for a balanced diet high in clean animal source proteins)
Made in the USA
SuperGravy® and all Clear Conscience Pet® treats are made in the USA in USDA inspected plants. PROTEINS: All animal-based proteins are 100% USA made from American ranches and dairy farms. Animal-based protein sources include Beef liver, Pork liver, Greek Yogurt, Beef Bone Broth, Dried Parmesan Cheese, Dried Provolone Cheese, and Dried Romano cheese. VEGETABLES: Most of our dried vegetables are made in the USA, and some from Europe. Our Sea Kelp comes from Iceland and Ireland, and Chia Seed comes from South America. There are NO ingredients from China or India. PROBIOTICS, PREBIOTICS, and DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: Our TRIGESTIVE ™ digestive health complex is made in the USA.
My 2 Yorkies are raw fed on Primal and Small Batch so a few times a week I add the gravy to their food and they love it
Thank you Alana & Pups for your Support & Trust! ~A&A
Variety is the spice of life:) We are thrilled that your dogs are enjoying several of our SuperGravy recipes! Thank you for your Trust & Support. ~A&A
I Love this Company & so do my fur babies. A Great Small Mom & Pop Company that puts our pets health first in the Products they make. Safe, Healthy Pet Goodies ❤️
Jenny & Pups, your Trust and Support for many many years means the world to us! Thank you. ~A&A
he's not eating it! Loves the Barkinara and the Paw Jus...
What a smart dog you have! Our goal is to bring 'Joy' to EVERY dog bowl. Thank you for taking the time to share this.
My shepherd/lab chow mix loves this gravy! She is no longer a fussy eater and I know she is getting the nutrition she needs as an active ranch dog.
What is her name? Please send a photo. We have a very soft spot for Chow Chows:)
Thank you for your Trust & Support.
Our 7 year dog loves her dinner when gravy is mixed on top. She stomps her feet and snaps her jaws when it’s time to eat. She slo enjoys the gravy on top! Thank you!
:):):) We would love to see a snapshot of her antics! Thank you for the fun review.
My little Toto seems to like it very much. He is a very finicky dog. Thank you.
Hi Allison and Toto,
We are thrilled that we are able to help Toto en'JOY' his meals as well as hydrate and add essential nutrients to his diet. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. ~ A & A
When I reordered the Clear Conscience product, USPS lost my shipment and it had to be resent. I was so thankful to receive the new shipment because my picky Collie eater started eating again! Thank you so much. When I first started your product, it took a few weeks, but he eventually started actually eating all his food. I ordered 3 days before I was to run out and then USPS lost the package. My dog went several days with out eating! Next time I will order at least a week prior. Oh, and this time, after a little coaxing my picky Collie ate the treats that were enclosed. Last time, he totally put his nose up to them. I thank God for your product - I was so worried when Elon would not eat!
When its time to eat my 3 rescued beagles want the others food! The problem.... is that they all have specific diets for health issues. Oscar has kidney disease and Zeus is a colon cancer survivor. Ike could drop a few pounds. The first time I put the gravy mix in their food.... I knew I had a winner!!! They never lifted their heads from their own bowl until finished!!! On behalf of my 3 senior boys.... THANK YOU!!!
Thank you for the terrific review and your photos are magnificent. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you for your trust & continued support.