SuperGravy® Paw Jus™ Dog Food Topper Gravy & Broth Mix
Formula: Paw Jus™ brown
Protein: USA Beef Liver
Taste: Rich and Savory Au Jus brown gravy
Paw Jus™ brown with beef liver & veggies: This was our first formula and has been a customer and dog favorite for over 8 years. Paw Jus™ features USA Beef Liver combined with a selection of veggies and superfoods. Liver triggers the instinctual prey drive to naturally boost canine appetites. Liver is rich in natural vitamins, minerals, and taurine. Paw Jus™ packs a powerful beef taste that excites the very pickiest dogs. Dogs who crave a bite of your steak or burger will LOVE Paw Jus™
Choosing the Right SuperGravy for your Dog: Click for Guide
Guide to SuperGravy Ingredients: Click for Guide
SUPERGRAVY IS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Just add water to make healthy and delicious superfood GRAVY or BROTH that enhances food with live probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that are cooked out of commercial pet foods. SuperGravy naturally transforms dry kibble, freeze dried, frozen, or any pet food into a healthier, more digestible, and irresistibly delicious meal
MAKE GRAVY INSTANTLY in your dog's food bowl:
- Add 1 scoop* + 1/3 to 1/2 cup water per cup kibble or freeze-dried. Stir well to thoroughly hydrate all food! (*1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./7.5 ml.)
TIP: Add water gradually while stirring and stop when the meal is well hydrated but not “soupy!”
MAKE IT YOUR WAY:
- 1 scoop works for any sized pet meal, but you may adjust by using less for small dogs or cats, and more for big and giant dogs. SuperGravy is versatile because it’s low in fat and calories, so adjust to your preference, no worries!
- We humans love “grandma’s style” thick gloppy gravy, but it’s too high in fat and can cause tummy trouble for dogs. SuperGravy is a healthier water-based “au jus” gravy coating, all-natural with no artificial thickeners
- Add 1 scoop mix per 10 oz. water (3 per quart, 12 per gallon) SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE: Natural mix settles. Refrigerate remaining broth.
- Lighter Broth: Use 2 scoops per quart to make a lighter broth to use as a “boosted water” that encourages proper hydration and replenishes electrolytes for working dogs, K9 athletes in training, and all active dogs
- “Gravy Broth:” Use 6-8 scoops per quart to make a hearty premade topper. Shake well and add directly to meals. TIP: Multi-dog families and facilities save time with this method.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy. It’s that simple.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique”.
- SLOWS DOWN RAPID EATING: Dogs savor their food more and are less likely to “inhale” kibble when it is thoroughly hydrated with Super- Gravy.
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A KIBBLE TOPPER? SuperGravy blends much better with dry food, eliminates smelly can waste, and costs far less to use
- USING FREEZE DRIED or FROZEN? Add SuperGravy for great taste and TRI-GESTIVE gut health support from Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes.
- DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES and SENSITIVE STOMACHS may also benefit from the TRI-GESTIVE microbiome support system.
- ATHLETIC, ACTIVE, and WORKING DOGS: SuperGravy broth encourages proper hydration and supplies natural electrolytes with less than 20 calories per cup.
“MICROBIOME” means the population of trillions of live beneficial microorganisms in a human or animal body. These “good bugs” are critical to digestion, nutrient absorption, oral health, and a well-functioning immune system. Our exclusive TRI-GESTIVE blend includes all three elements considered critical to a healthy microbiome: Live probiotics, prebiotic fiber, and digestive enzymes. Learn more at ClearConsciencePet.com/TRIGESTIVE
SuperGravy contains Taurine, an amino acid considered important to carnivore health. (NOTE: Added Taurine does not substitute for a balanced diet high in clean animal source proteins)
Made in the USA
SuperGravy® and all Clear Conscience Pet® treats are made in the USA in USDA inspected plants. PROTEINS: All animal-based proteins are 100% USA made from American ranches and dairy farms. Animal-based protein sources include Beef liver, Pork liver, Greek Yogurt, Beef Bone Broth, Dried Parmesan Cheese, Dried Provolone Cheese, and Dried Romano cheese. VEGETABLES: Most of our dried vegetables are made in the USA, and some from Europe. Our Sea Kelp comes from Iceland and Ireland, and Chia Seed comes from South America. There are NO ingredients from China or India. PROBIOTICS, PREBIOTICS, and DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: Our TRIGESTIVE ™ digestive health complex is made in the USA.
Either refund or deliver it!
Good for your dog with hip issues as well as overall well being of all. Dogs love taste and increases appetite of picky ones. Almost want to add to my stew it looks and smells so good! Ha ha
Finally my picky pomeranian will eat his kibble missed with the toppers (and a dash of shredded cheese)
Thank you so much for letting him try the other kinds. With the added lil cheese he eats all 3 now!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
Terrific news! Thank you for sharing this with us and others looking for just the right thing to bring JOY to the bowl. ~A&A
My dogs are both crazy about the Pawjus! When they finish their own bowl they go and check all the other bowls to catch any possible left overs! They have lots of energy and their coats look amazing!
Thank you so much for the wonderful 5 star review!! We are laughing at your 'leftovers' scenario. Sounds like our house! So happy to hear they are living their best lives with SuperGravy!! <3 <3 ~A&A
My CavaPoo is a very picky eater and he also gets bored. But I tried the CC Gravy Paw Ju and got his attention! I will be ordering again.
Thank you for your trust and support in our products!! Paw Jus is definitely PICKY EATER APPROVED!! Glad we could bring 'Joy to the Bowl' ~A&A
My four pups like the Supergravies very much. They enjoy them so much so that I count on them whenever one of them is under the weather and needs extra encouragement to eat or extra nutrition.
Thank you Ileana for the 'All Paws Up' Review!! We are so happy that SuperGravy is always there when they need it!
We started buying this because our older dog is on some powder meds we mix with his food. He refused to eat his food until we started adding the gravy!
Thank you Marrianne. We are thrilled that our SuperGarvy recipes have given your Pup 'JOY' back to his bowl. ~A&A
Thank you Michele.
YES, SuperGravy is a 'treat' & a 'complete the meal' all in one:):):) Thanks for your support!
My babies 🐶🐶🐶🐶 love it!