SuperGravy® Bon A’ La Goat™ Dog Food Topper Gravy & Broth MixRegular price $19.95
Formula: Bon A’ La Goat™
Proteins: Beef Bone Broth & Goat's Milk
Taste: Irresistible blend of savory Beef Bone Broth and creamy Whole Goat's Milk
SuperGravy® Bon A' La Goat™ with Bone Broth, Goat's Milk, and BTC Bioactive Turmeric Complex
ALL NEW Bon A’ La Goat holistic dog gravy with Beef Bone Broth, Goat’s Milk, and Turmeric complex is both delicious and highly nutritious. It's the world's first dog gravy pet food topper with BTC™ Bioactive Turmeric Complex, a proprietary nutraceutical blend developed to enhance the potential anti-inflammatory effects and bioavailability of curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric. BTC™ is made with turmeric extract (95% curcumin), organic coconut oil, black pepper extract (95% piperine), Boswellia serrata, honey, cinnamon, ginger, and astaxanthin oil.
Unlike basic bone broth for dogs and goat’s milk for dogs, Bon A’ La Goat is a multi-functional pet food supplement; just add water to make a delicious instant dog gravy or easily make quarts of healthy dog broth. All of these benefits come at a far lower cost per serving than premade liquid broths or freeze-dried toppers. SuperGravy Bon A’ La Goat is the ultimate solution to pet food enhancement including:
- BTC™ BioActive Turmeric Complex: research indicates that inflammation associated with arthritis may be reduced by this synergistic nutraceutical blend;
- Trigestive™ Three-Way Gut Health blend with Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes for dogs with over 500 Million CFU of full spectrum probiotics per serving for better digestion and nutrient absorption;
- Nutrient-rich Whole Superfoods: Beef Bone Broth, Goat’s Milk, Chia Seeds, Kelp, and air-dried vegetables with natural antioxidants for a healthy immune system;
- Supplemental Taurine for canine heart health
Choosing the Right SuperGravy for your Dog: Click for Guide
Guide to SuperGravy Ingredients: Click for Guide
Dehydrated beef bone broth, powdered whole goats milk, dried beef liver, chia seeds, dried sweet potato, organic kelp, organic coconut oil, organic inulin from Jerusalem artichoke ( source of prebiotic fiber), sunflower lecithin, Boswellia serrata powder, ginger root powder, turmeric extract, taurine, cinnamon, black pepper extract, dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus fermentation product, dried rhamnosus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium logum fermentation product, dried fermentation extract of Aspergillus oryzae, (source of Protease and Amylase enzymes), dried fermentation extract of Aspergillus niger, (source of Lactase enzyme), Candida rugosa (source of Lipase enzyme), astaxanthin oil.
Crude Protein (min.): 42%; Crude Fat (min.): 13% Crude Fiber (max.): 6% Moisture (max.): 7%; Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) prebiotic fiber*:16 mg./gr; 64 mg. per 4 gram serving scoop; Curcumin*: 5000mg/kg (20 mg per 4 gram serving); Taurine (min.): .50%; TOTAL MICROORGANISMS*: 125 Billion CFU/kg; 500 Million CFU per 1.5 tsp./4 gram serving scoopLactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium logum; Calorie Content (calculated): Metabolizable Energy 4,166 kcal/kg 16 kcal per scoop provided (1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./4 gr); *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
WHO IS IT FOR?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy. It’s that simple.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique”.
- SLOWS DOWN RAPID EATING: Dogs savor their food more and are less likely to “inhale” kibble when it is thoroughly hydrated with Super- Gravy.
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A KIBBLE TOPPER? SuperGravy blends much better with dry food, eliminates smelly can waste, and costs far less to use
- USING FREEZE DRIED or FROZEN? Add SuperGravy for great taste and TRI-GESTIVE gut health support from Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes.
- DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES and SENSITIVE STOMACHS may also benefit from the TRI-GESTIVE microbiome support system.
- ATHLETIC, ACTIVE, and WORKING DOGS: SuperGravy broth encourages proper hydration and supplies natural electrolytes with less than 20 calories per cup.
“MICROBIOME” means the population of trillions of live beneficial microorganisms in a human or animal body. These “good bugs” are critical to digestion, nutrient absorption, oral health, and a well-functioning immune system. Our exclusive TRI-GESTIVE blend includes all three elements considered critical to a healthy microbiome: Live probiotics, prebiotic fiber, and digestive enzymes. Learn more at ClearConsciencePet.com/TRIGESTIVE
SuperGravy contains Taurine, an amino acid considered important to carnivore health. (NOTE: Added Taurine does not substitute for a balanced diet high in clean animal source proteins)
ECO EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNER!
SuperGravy leaves a much smaller “eco pawprint” than cans or premade liquid broths and toppers. Please recycle this pouch!
SUPERGRAVY IS EASY TO USE!
- MAKE GRAVY: Add 1 Scoop of mix to bowl (Scoop=1.5 tsp/7.5 ml); Add Water: Use 1/2 cup water per cup of dry kibble Stir & Serve: Moisten food thoroughly with gravy for tastiest results!
- MAKE BROTH: Add 1 Scoop of mix per cup (8oz.) of water (4 scoops=32oz./16 scoops=1 gallon); Shake Well & Serve (Shake before each use; natural mix settles); Refrigerate Unused Broth; store up to 2 weeks or freeze
- MAKE IT YOUR WAY! Adjust water or mix +/- to your dog’s preference