SuperGravy® Bon A’ La Goat™ Dog Food Topper Gravy & Broth Mix
Formula: Bon A’ La Goat™
Proteins: Beef Bone Broth & Goat's Milk
Taste: Irresistible blend of savory Beef Bone Broth and creamy Whole Goat's Milk
SuperGravy® Bon A' La Goat™ with Bone Broth, Goat's Milk, and BTC Bioactive Turmeric Complex
ALL NEW Bon A’ La Goat holistic dog gravy with Beef Bone Broth, Goat’s Milk, and Turmeric complex is both delicious and highly nutritious. It's the world's first dog gravy pet food topper with BTC™ Bioactive Turmeric Complex, a proprietary nutraceutical blend developed to enhance the potential anti-inflammatory effects and bioavailability of curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric. BTC™ is made with turmeric extract (95% curcumin), organic coconut oil, black pepper extract (95% piperine), Boswellia serrata, honey, cinnamon, ginger, and astaxanthin oil.
Unlike basic bone broth for dogs and goat’s milk for dogs, Bon A’ La Goat is a multi-functional pet food supplement; just add water to make a delicious instant dog gravy or easily make quarts of healthy dog broth. All of these benefits come at a far lower cost per serving than premade liquid broths or freeze-dried toppers. SuperGravy Bon A’ La Goat is the ultimate solution to pet food enhancement including:
- BTC™ BioActive Turmeric Complex: research indicates that inflammation associated with arthritis may be reduced by this synergistic nutraceutical blend;
- Trigestive™ Three-Way Gut Health blend with Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes for dogs with over 500 Million CFU of full spectrum probiotics per serving for better digestion and nutrient absorption;
- Nutrient-rich Whole Superfoods: Beef Bone Broth, Goat’s Milk, Chia Seeds, Kelp, and air-dried vegetables with natural antioxidants for a healthy immune system;
- Supplemental Taurine for canine heart health
Choosing the Right SuperGravy for your Dog: Click for Guide
Guide to SuperGravy Ingredients: Click for Guide
SUPERGRAVY IS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Just add water to make healthy and delicious superfood GRAVY or BROTH that enhances food with live probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that are cooked out of commercial pet foods. SuperGravy naturally transforms dry kibble, freeze dried, frozen, or any pet food into a healthier, more digestible, and irresistibly delicious meal
MAKE GRAVY INSTANTLY in your dog's food bowl:
- Add 1 scoop* + 1/3 to 1/2 cup water per cup kibble or freeze-dried. Stir well to thoroughly hydrate all food! (*1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./7.5 ml.)
TIP: Add water gradually while stirring and stop when the meal is well hydrated but not “soupy!”
MAKE IT YOUR WAY:
- 1 scoop works for any sized pet meal, but you may adjust by using less for small dogs or cats, and more for big and giant dogs. SuperGravy is versatile because it’s low in fat and calories, so adjust to your preference, no worries!
- We humans love “grandma’s style” thick gloppy gravy, but it’s too high in fat and can cause tummy trouble for dogs. SuperGravy is a healthier water-based “au jus” gravy coating, all-natural with no artificial thickeners
- Add 1 scoop mix per 10 oz. water (3 per quart, 12 per gallon) SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE: Natural mix settles. Refrigerate remaining broth.
- Lighter Broth: Use 2 scoops per quart to make a lighter broth to use as a “boosted water” that encourages proper hydration and replenishes electrolytes for working dogs, K9 athletes in training, and all active dogs
- “Gravy Broth:” Use 6-8 scoops per quart to make a hearty premade topper. Shake well and add directly to meals. TIP: Multi-dog families and facilities save time with this method.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy. It’s that simple.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique”.
- SLOWS DOWN RAPID EATING: Dogs savor their food more and are less likely to “inhale” kibble when it is thoroughly hydrated with Super- Gravy.
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A KIBBLE TOPPER? SuperGravy blends much better with dry food, eliminates smelly can waste, and costs far less to use
- USING FREEZE DRIED or FROZEN? Add SuperGravy for great taste and TRI-GESTIVE gut health support from Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes.
- DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES and SENSITIVE STOMACHS may also benefit from the TRI-GESTIVE microbiome support system.
- ATHLETIC, ACTIVE, and WORKING DOGS: SuperGravy broth encourages proper hydration and supplies natural electrolytes with less than 20 calories per cup.
“MICROBIOME” means the population of trillions of live beneficial microorganisms in a human or animal body. These “good bugs” are critical to digestion, nutrient absorption, oral health, and a well-functioning immune system.
SuperGravy contains Taurine, an amino acid considered important to carnivore health. *Added Taurine does not substitute for a balanced diet high in clean animal source proteins
Made in the USA
SuperGravy® and all Clear Conscience Pet® treats are made in the USA in USDA inspected plants. PROTEINS: All animal-based proteins are 100% USA made from American ranches and dairy farms. Animal-based protein sources include Beef liver, Pork liver, Greek Yogurt, Beef Bone Broth, Dried Parmesan Cheese, Dried Provolone Cheese, and Dried Romano cheese. VEGETABLES: Most of our dried vegetables are made in the USA, and some from Europe. Our Sea Kelp comes from Iceland and Ireland, and Chia Seed comes from South America. There are NO ingredients from China or India. PROBIOTICS, PREBIOTICS, and DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: Our TRIGESTIVE ™ digestive health complex is made in the USA.
The products from Clear Conscience Pet are absolutely fabulous. My 3 pitties LOVE their products. I highly recommend this company.
My dogs love the gravy and the kelp rings. I have been using the gravy for a little over 2 years now. I feel better knowing they are a great quality gravy that I mix with their kibble and they gobble up their food. I'm so thankful for a healthy alternative for my pups!
Thank you Shawn.
We are extremely happy that your dogs are 'JOYful' with our SuperGravy as well as our Kelpy chewz. Now they have healthy bellies as well as terrific smiles!:):) Thank you for your Trust & Support. ~A&A
Every product I have ordered from Clear Conscience Pet has been fantastic and my three pups Love their products.
I’ve been feeding all of my dogs Super Gravy for several years! It’s a fan favorite to be sure, and my pups clean the bowl! This company cares about our pets, and their amazing high quality products prove it! Thanks CCP for helping to keep our pets healthy, happy and strong!
Hi Mary & Pup(s),
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We are thrilled that you sent photos. We love when we can put a face on our special 'BarkTeam' dogs. Your Trust & Support means the world to us. ~A&A
This is a great supplement. I have a dog with a lot of allergies, this food topper made a positive change in both his skin and his willingness to eat
Hi Katie, Thanks so much for the 'LOVE', Trust, & Support!
This is music to our ears:)
Our husky will not eat her kibble without super gravey. I feel good about giving it to her, I know dry food isn't the way to go or canned for that matter, I just can't afford raw freeze dried. Plus this company always puts in a sample of treats, they are wonderful. Try it today, I would not go without for sure.
Thank you, Theresa, for making us smile! We just love hearing from happy customers. Have a 'Super' day ;-)
Willie was sometimes hesitant to eat. That is now a thing of the past. He gobbled up his food when topped off with SuperGravy Bon A’La Goat.
Woohoo! We love you too, Willie!!
Every product I have ordered from Clear Conscience Pet has been absolutely great for my pups AND the pups Love the SuperGravies. Awesome products.
Sprinkled some on their food. They ate their food faster than usual. Didn’t have a chance to take photos. Two thumbs up!
We are thrilled with your 5 STAR DOG(s) approval! Thank you for your Trust. ~A&A
All I no is my dogs love it. I’ve tried all the flavors and they like all of them. And the company is awesome. Super good service and are selling something that is really good for our pets.
Thank you Janet!
It is clients such as yourself that help us to be able to continue to serve the animals. Thank you for your Trust & Support in our products and our Family company. ~A &A