The Ultimate Gravy Trio - Barkinara, Arfredo, Paw JusRegular price $29.85 Sale price $27.99
The SuperGravy Variety Trio is a great deal that brings from 42 to 90 servings of HEALTHY JOY to your special dogs! You get three pouches, one of each award-winning formula: Paw Jus savory brown with beef liver, Arfredo creamy white with Greek Yogurt & Cheese, and Barkinara red with pork liver. Because SuperGravy is an instant dry mix, it stays fresh in a sealed pouch until you are ready to serve, so there's no waste. Just put a scoop in your dog's bowl, add water, and stir to turn dry kibble into delicious moist meals. If you add canned food to your dog's kibble, try SuperGravy: it works better, has healthier ingredients, and costs far less. Rotate among the recipes to keep your picky eater excited! SuperGravy is far more than just "gravy for dogs," it is a multi-functional pet health supplement with probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, taurine, electrolytes, and whole superfood nutrients.
Choosing the Right SuperGravy for your Dog: Click for Guide
Guide to SuperGravy Ingredients: Click for Guide
SUPERGRAVY IS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Just add water to make healthy and delicious superfood GRAVY or BROTH that enhances food with live probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that are cooked out of commercial pet foods. SuperGravy naturally transforms dry kibble, freeze dried, frozen, or any pet food into a healthier, more digestible, and irresistibly delicious meal
MAKE GRAVY INSTANTLY in your dog's food bowl:
- Add 1 scoop* + 1/3 to 1/2 cup water per cup kibble or freeze-dried. Stir well to thoroughly hydrate all food! (*1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./7.5 ml.)
TIP: Add water gradually while stirring and stop when the meal is well hydrated but not “soupy!”
MAKE IT YOUR WAY:
- 1 scoop works for any sized pet meal, but you may adjust by using less for small dogs or cats, and more for big and giant dogs. SuperGravy is versatile because it’s low in fat and calories, so adjust to your preference, no worries!
- We humans love “grandma’s style” thick gloppy gravy, but it’s too high in fat and can cause tummy trouble for dogs. SuperGravy is a healthier water-based “au jus” gravy coating, all-natural with no artificial thickeners
- Add 1 scoop mix per 10 oz. water (3 per quart, 12 per gallon) SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE: Natural mix settles. Refrigerate remaining broth.
- Lighter Broth: Use 2 scoops per quart to make a lighter broth to use as a “boosted water” that encourages proper hydration and replenishes electrolytes for working dogs, K9 athletes in training, and all active dogs
- “Gravy Broth:” Use 6-8 scoops per quart to make a hearty premade topper. Shake well and add directly to meals. TIP: Multi-dog families and facilities save time with this method.