SuperGravy® Paw Jus™ 7-Day Trial Pack
Supergravy will make your dog eat better and enjoy it more! Take the SuperGravy 7-Day Challenge! Trial Packs are a great way for you and your dog to discover the SuperGravy Difference.
Formula: Paw Jus™ brown
Protein: USA Beef Liver
Taste: Rich and Savory Au Jus brown gravy
Paw Jus™ brown with beef liver & veggies: This was our first formula and has been a customer and dog favorite for over 8 years. Paw Jus™ features USA Beef Liver combined with a selection of veggies and superfoods. Liver triggers the instinctual prey drive to naturally boost canine appetites. Liver is rich in natural vitamins, minerals, and taurine. Paw Jus™ packs a powerful beef taste that excites the very pickiest dogs. Dogs who crave a bite of your steak or burger will LOVE Paw Jus™
Choosing the Right SuperGravy for your Dog: Click for Guide
Guide to SuperGravy Ingredients: Click for Guide
SUPERGRAVY IS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Just add water to make healthy and delicious superfood GRAVY or BROTH that enhances food with live probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that are cooked out of commercial pet foods. SuperGravy naturally transforms dry kibble, freeze dried, frozen, or any pet food into a healthier, more digestible, and irresistibly delicious meal
MAKE GRAVY INSTANTLY in your dog's food bowl:
- Add 1 scoop* + 1/3 to 1/2 cup water per cup kibble or freeze-dried. Stir well to thoroughly hydrate all food! (*1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./7.5 ml.)
TIP: Add water gradually while stirring and stop when the meal is well hydrated but not “soupy!”
MAKE IT YOUR WAY:
- 1 scoop works for any sized pet meal, but you may adjust by using less for small dogs or cats, and more for big and giant dogs. SuperGravy is versatile because it’s low in fat and calories, so adjust to your preference, no worries!
- We humans love “grandma’s style” thick gloppy gravy, but it’s too high in fat and can cause tummy trouble for dogs. SuperGravy is a healthier water-based “au jus” gravy coating, all-natural with no artificial thickeners
- Add 1 scoop mix per 10 oz. water (3 per quart, 12 per gallon) SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE: Natural mix settles. Refrigerate remaining broth.
- Lighter Broth: Use 2 scoops per quart to make a lighter broth to use as a “boosted water” that encourages proper hydration and replenishes electrolytes for working dogs, K9 athletes in training, and all active dogs
- “Gravy Broth:” Use 6-8 scoops per quart to make a hearty premade topper. Shake well and add directly to meals. TIP: Multi-dog families and facilities save time with this method.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy. It’s that simple.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique”.
- SLOWS DOWN RAPID EATING: Dogs savor their food more and are less likely to “inhale” kibble when it is thoroughly hydrated with Super- Gravy.
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A KIBBLE TOPPER? SuperGravy blends much better with dry food, eliminates smelly can waste, and costs far less to use
- USING FREEZE DRIED or FROZEN? Add SuperGravy for great taste and TRI-GESTIVE gut health support from Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes.
- DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES and SENSITIVE STOMACHS may also benefit from the TRI-GESTIVE microbiome support system.
- ATHLETIC, ACTIVE, and WORKING DOGS: SuperGravy broth encourages proper hydration and supplies natural electrolytes with less than 20 calories per cup.
“MICROBIOME” means the population of trillions of live beneficial microorganisms in a human or animal body. These “good bugs” are critical to digestion, nutrient absorption, oral health, and a well-functioning immune system. Our exclusive TRI-GESTIVE blend includes all three elements considered critical to a healthy microbiome: Live probiotics, prebiotic fiber, and digestive enzymes. Learn more at ClearConsciencePet.com/TRIGESTIVE
SuperGravy contains Taurine, an amino acid considered important to carnivore health. (NOTE: Added Taurine does not substitute for a balanced diet high in clean animal source proteins)
*7-day trial pack based on recommended use of one scoop per dog per day. Use of more or less SuperGravy will change duration of trial.