CleanLabel SuperGravy HOWLIN' Hound Cake
(Serves 12-15 Doggy guests)
Great for the Holidays and Birthday parties too.
- 3 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 Bag Organic Spinach
- 1 can sweet peas (drained)
- chopped stems of 2 Large Broccoli heads
- 1/4 cup Chia seed
- 1/2 to 3/4 cups SuperGravy (any recipe or mix them ALL!
Bake at 325 until desired outcome. (****Set aside 1/4 cup of drippings for the icing)
*CAN'T FORGET THE ICING:
CleanLabel SuperGravy HOWLIN' Hound Cake "ICING"
- 1/4 cup Dripping from Hound Cake
- 1/2-3/4 package of softened cream cheese
- 1-2 ounces of SuperGravy ARFredo recipe
Mix until creamy and spread carefully over COOLED Hound Cake
*Cake can be frozen, then thawed. We have made this recipe in a DogBone shape, Christmas Wreath (decorate top with dried cranberries), Candy cane, Ghost, Have fun! Shape it according to what the celebration is.