SuperGravy® Paw Jus™ Dog Food Topper Gravy & Broth Mix
Formula: Paw Jus™ brown
Protein: USA Beef Liver
Taste: Rich and Savory Au Jus brown gravy
Paw Jus™ brown with beef liver & veggies: This was our first formula and has been a customer and dog favorite for over 8 years. Paw Jus™ features USA Beef Liver combined with a selection of veggies and superfoods. Liver triggers the instinctual prey drive to naturally boost canine appetites. Liver is rich in natural vitamins, minerals, and taurine. Paw Jus™ packs a powerful beef taste that excites the very pickiest dogs. Dogs who crave a bite of your steak or burger will LOVE Paw Jus™
Choosing the Right SuperGravy for your Dog: Click for Guide
Guide to SuperGravy Ingredients: Click for Guide
SUPERGRAVY IS SUPER EASY TO USE!
Just add water to make healthy and delicious superfood GRAVY or BROTH that enhances food with live probiotics, prebiotics, and enzymes that are cooked out of commercial pet foods. SuperGravy naturally transforms dry kibble, freeze dried, frozen, or any pet food into a healthier, more digestible, and irresistibly delicious meal
MAKE GRAVY INSTANTLY in your dog's food bowl:
- Add 1 scoop* + 1/3 to 1/2 cup water per cup kibble or freeze-dried. Stir well to thoroughly hydrate all food! (*1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./7.5 ml.)
TIP: Add water gradually while stirring and stop when the meal is well hydrated but not “soupy!”
MAKE IT YOUR WAY:
- 1 scoop works for any sized pet meal, but you may adjust by using less for small dogs or cats, and more for big and giant dogs. SuperGravy is versatile because it’s low in fat and calories, so adjust to your preference, no worries!
- We humans love “grandma’s style” thick gloppy gravy, but it’s too high in fat and can cause tummy trouble for dogs. SuperGravy is a healthier water-based “au jus” gravy coating, all-natural with no artificial thickeners
- Add 1 scoop mix per 10 oz. water (3 per quart, 12 per gallon) SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE: Natural mix settles. Refrigerate remaining broth.
- Lighter Broth: Use 2 scoops per quart to make a lighter broth to use as a “boosted water” that encourages proper hydration and replenishes electrolytes for working dogs, K9 athletes in training, and all active dogs
- “Gravy Broth:” Use 6-8 scoops per quart to make a hearty premade topper. Shake well and add directly to meals. TIP: Multi-dog families and facilities save time with this method.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy. It’s that simple.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique”.
- SLOWS DOWN RAPID EATING: Dogs savor their food more and are less likely to “inhale” kibble when it is thoroughly hydrated with Super- Gravy.
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A KIBBLE TOPPER? SuperGravy blends much better with dry food, eliminates smelly can waste, and costs far less to use
- USING FREEZE DRIED or FROZEN? Add SuperGravy for great taste and TRI-GESTIVE gut health support from Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes.
- DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES and SENSITIVE STOMACHS may also benefit from the TRI-GESTIVE microbiome support system.
- ATHLETIC, ACTIVE, and WORKING DOGS: SuperGravy broth encourages proper hydration and supplies natural electrolytes with less than 20 calories per cup.
“MICROBIOME” means the population of trillions of live beneficial microorganisms in a human or animal body. These “good bugs” are critical to digestion, nutrient absorption, oral health, and a well-functioning immune system. Our exclusive TRI-GESTIVE blend includes all three elements considered critical to a healthy microbiome: Live probiotics, prebiotic fiber, and digestive enzymes. Learn more at ClearConsciencePet.com/TRIGESTIVE
SuperGravy contains Taurine, an amino acid considered important to carnivore health. (NOTE: Added Taurine does not substitute for a balanced diet high in clean animal source proteins)
Made in the USA
SuperGravy® and all Clear Conscience Pet® treats are made in the USA in USDA inspected plants. PROTEINS: All animal-based proteins are 100% USA made from American ranches and dairy farms. Animal-based protein sources include Beef liver, Pork liver, Greek Yogurt, Beef Bone Broth, Dried Parmesan Cheese, Dried Provolone Cheese, and Dried Romano cheese. VEGETABLES: Most of our dried vegetables are made in the USA, and some from Europe. Our Sea Kelp comes from Iceland and Ireland, and Chia Seed comes from South America. There are NO ingredients from China or India. PROBIOTICS, PREBIOTICS, and DIGESTIVE ENZYMES: Our TRIGESTIVE ™ digestive health complex is made in the USA.
I was pretty skeptical when I bought this gravy for my dogs food but was pleasantly surprised. She loves it. As a picky chihuahua, it is always a struggle to find food that she will eat. I added just a small amount of this gravy and she couldn’t wait to gobble it all down. Thank you!
My dog Noah, a chihuhua, is a very nice icky eater and he loves the gravy added to his food.
My picky eater tears it up with this topper.
Thank you, Leigh & Yoshi! Wishing 'JOY' to all dog's bowls in 2024 and beyond!:) ~A&A
Well, my dogs seem to like the PawJus made into broth. One of them is a chihauhau who tends to be extremely picky. Now, she only drinks the broth and leaves the food! I have tried waiting until the broth has completely soaked up by the food, but she will not eat it that way. I will try a few more ways to get her to eat. I do recommend it to everyone as my chinese crested mix "loves" it!
You are so kind to take the time to let others know about us and our products. We thank you!! ~A&A
My pup watches me as I sprinkle his gravy on his food, wants to make sure I’m doing it right. He really loves the Paw Jus flavor.
Thank you Linda & Pup.
JOY to his bowl forever:) We adore the photo. Your trust means the world to us.~A&A
I use this over their primal food. My pups love the Paws au Juice.
Hi Carol & Pups,
Thank you so much for giving SuperGravy PawJus PAWS UP!
We thank you for your TRUST! ~A&A
I am working through other toppers. I will start the Super Gravy next week.
So far our dogs love it😃
Thank you so much!!! We are thrilled to have your Pups as members of our "BARKTEAM" ~A&A
Dagg loved it
Either refund or deliver it!