ARFredo™ Creamy White Recipe Pet Food Topper Gravy & Broth Mix is formulated from whole “Superfood” ingredients, including tangy Greek Yogurt, three Italian-style cheeses, veggies, chia, and sea kelp. And we give your dog’s tummy a healthy hug daily by adding digestive enzymes and probiotics for better digestion. It's a creamy dream come true for cheese-loving dogs! That’s bringing Joy to the Bowl.
Greek yogurt powder, dried provolone cheese, chia seed, dried parmesan cheese, dried romano cheese, kelp, dried sweet potato, dried pumpkin, organic inulin from Jerusalem artichoke (source of prebiotic fiber), sunflower lecithin, dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus rhamnosus fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium adolescentis fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium bifidum fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium logum fermentation product, dried fermentation extract of Aspergillus oryzae, (source of Protease and Amylase enzymes), dried fermentation extract of Aspergillus niger (source of Lactase enzyme), Candida rugosa (source of Lipase enzyme),Taurine.
Crude Protein (min.): 20%; Crude Fat (min.): 6% Crude Fiber (max.): 10% Moisture (max.): 15%; Fructooligosaccharide (FOS) prebiotic fiber*:16 mg./gr; 64 mg. per 4 gram serving scoop Taurine (min.): .50%; TOTAL MICROORGANISMS*: 125 Billion CFU/kg; 500 Million CFU per 1.5 tsp./4 gram serving scoopLactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium logum; Calorie Content (calculated): Metabolizable Energy 3,520 kcal/kg 15 kcal per scoop provided (1 scoop = 1.5 tsp./4 gr); *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile
Great for multi-dog families, rescues, pet resorts, doggy day care, veterinarians and animal hospitals, police and athletic dog trainers. ($63.80 value if purchased in 30 serving size)
WHO IS IT FOR?
- ALL DOGS EATING DRY FOOD will enjoy their food more and digest it better with SuperGravy. It’s that simple.
- HELPS STOP PICKY EATING and boosts appetites impacted by Aging, Medications, Illness, Food Changes, Anxiety, or just “taste fatique”.
- SLOWS DOWN RAPID EATING: Dogs savor their food more and are less likely to “inhale” kibble when it is thoroughly hydrated with Super- Gravy.
- USING CANNED FOOD AS A KIBBLE TOPPER? SuperGravy blends much better with dry food, eliminates smelly can waste, and costs far less to use
- USING FREEZE DRIED or FROZEN? Add SuperGravy for great taste and TRI-GESTIVE gut health support from Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Digestive Enzymes.
- DOGS WITH DIGESTIVE ISSUES and SENSITIVE STOMACHS may also benefit from the TRI-GESTIVE microbiome support system.
- ATHLETIC, ACTIVE, and WORKING DOGS: SuperGravy broth encourages proper hydration and supplies natural electrolytes with less than 20 calories per cup.
“MICROBIOME” means the population of trillions of live beneficial microorganisms in a human or animal body. These “good bugs” are critical to digestion, nutrient absorption, oral health, and a well-functioning immune system. Our exclusive TRI-GESTIVE blend includes all three elements considered critical to a healthy microbiome: Live probiotics, prebiotic fiber, and digestive enzymes. Learn more at ClearConsciencePet.com/TRIGESTIVE
SuperGravy contains Taurine, an amino acid considered important to carnivore health. (NOTE: Added Taurine does not substitute for a balanced diet high in clean animal source proteins)
ECO EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNER!
SuperGravy leaves a much smaller “eco pawprint” than cans or premade liquid broths and toppers. Please recycle this pouch!
SUPERGRAVY IS EASY TO USE!
- MAKE GRAVY: Add 1 Scoop of mix to bowl (Scoop=1.5 tsp/7.5 ml); Add Water: Use 1/2 cup water per cup of dry kibble Stir & Serve: Moisten food thoroughly with gravy for tastiest results!
- MAKE BROTH: Add 1 Scoop of mix per cup (8oz.) of water (4 scoops=32oz./16 scoops=1 gallon); Shake Well & Serve (Shake before each use; natural mix settles); Refrigerate Unused Broth; store up to 2 weeks or freeze
- MAKE IT YOUR WAY! Adjust water or mix +/- to your dog’s preference