This SUPER easy treat is made with any shape or size BPA FREE molds that will fit on a shelf in your freezer. (Ball shaped ice molds available online)
Ingredients: SuperGravy Broth, molds, a freezer, & LOVE!
SuperTip: Recycle a mini or full sized muffin or cupcake clear plastic bakery tray – these make GREAT freezy treat molds because you can reclose the top after filling to prevent freezer spills, and treats pop out very easily
- Start with 5 scoops (2 ½ tablespoons) of any SuperGravy recipe: Paw Jus™ Brown, Barkinara™ Red, Arfredo™ White (or mix your own blend!)
- Mix SuperGravy with a quart of warm water in a shakeable container.
- Shake vigorously to make a rich broth Note: SuperGravy will not completely dissolve due to the healthy chia seeds and sea kelp.
- Pour into your mold immediately after shaking and set on flat area in freezer until solid.
- Pop ‘em out, slide one over to your dog, and watch the JOY begin!