Clear Conscience Pet® has been honored by winning 19 Awards, Special Honors, and Recognitions: That’s the most awards we can find for any one company in the history of pet food and treats, hence making us a record holder as
The Most Awarded Brand in Pet Nutrition History™
19) WOMEN of INFLUENCE 2017 AWARD, Pet Age Magazine: Co-Founder Amanda Malone Bennie was named one of the most influential women in the worldwide pet care industry by a panel of independent pet industry experts and the editorial board of Pet Age magazine.
18) BEST NEW PRODUCTS OF 2016: HUBBA.COM SHORTLIST: 3 Products named: SuperGravy® BARKINARA™, SuperGravy® PAW JUS™, and SuperGravy ARFREDO™ Hubba is a CPG platform whose motto is WHERE THE WORLD’S MOST INTERESTING PRODUCTS GET FOUND
17) INVENTORY ESSENTIALS 2017: Pet Product News, March 2017: Lamb Airy Bites™
16) INVENTORY ESSENTIALS 2017: Pet Product News, March 2017: Beef Scappy Chewz™
15) CLEAR CONSCIENCE PET SELECTED by HEWLETT PACKARD AS 2017 EMERGING DIGITAL PACKAGING BRAND: Founder Anthony Bennie chosen by HP to speak at Digital Solutions Co-Op show in Phoenix and the Global Pouch Forum in Miami to present CCP as this year’s example of a dynamic brand employing HP technology to create new branding through digital packaging
14) PET INDUSTRY ICON AWARD, Pet Age Magazine: Founder Anthony Bennie was named a Pet Industry Icon in 2015. Only 25 honorees were selected from the global petcare industry for this honor in its inaugural year. The award was based on a minimum of two decades of sustained positive impact, innovation, and meritorious service to the industry. The honorees were judged by a panel of independent pet industry experts and the editorial board of Pet Age magazine.
13) The 2016 Pet Insight Vanguard Award for Food Toppers: Awarded to SuperGravy®
12) Editor’s Choice Award, Pet Product News, for the entire CleanLabel™ line of treats, chews, and SuperGravy® by Clear Conscience Pet®; The CleanLabel™ line and the associated criteria of PURE, PRONOUNCEABLE, and PURPOSEFUL was conceived and developed by CCP Founder Anthony Bennie as a new level in natural pet nutrition in response to consumer confusion about the ubiquitous presence of natural, all natural or holistic claims and terminology in the pet food and treats industry. Being selected for this award is an additional validation of the importance of the CleanLabel™ movement we are leading.
11) Animal Nutrition Innovation Award for Winner for 2015: Clear Conscience Pet® will be named in June as winner of this award to be presented in October at Petfood & Animal Nutrition 2.0, a major trade event produced by Informa Expositions
10) January 2015: Inventory Essentials Selection: Pet Product News; CleanLabel™ Dog Biscuits
9) February 2014: Dog Treat of the Year, The Dogington Post; Sliders® Brand Tender Treats and Stikz
8) January 2014: Inventory Essentials Selection: Pet Product News; SuperGravy®
7) July 2013: Best Dog Treats at SuperZoo, Leader of the Pack Pet Radio; Sliders ® and complete line
6) April 2013: Editor’s Choice Award, Pet Media PR, SuperGravy®
5) February 2013: Dog Treat of the Year, The Dogington Post; Lamb Airy Bites™
4) January 2013: Best in Show 2012 Product of the Year, Doggies & Stuff; SuperGravy®
3) November 2012: Animal Nutrition Award for 2012, Supply Side Expo; SuperGravy®
2) April, 2012: Green Spirit Award, Pet Age, SuperFood Dry Rub™ Treats
1) November 2011: Editor’s Choice Award, Pet Product News, SuperGravy®